The Web Dojo of Writer Joshua James
Today's date is July 30th, 2015
Joshua is a screenwriter and recovering playwright, author of The Joshua James Project. He's written a ton of plays that have been produced all around the country.
Joshua has also written the film POUND OF FLESH, starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Joshua loves ice cold tea, cool summer breezes and hot Brazilian Jiujitsu, though not necessarily in that order.
A carnival ride through the mind and work of Writer Joshua James, author of The Men's Room and Tallboy Walkin, co-founder of The Defiant Ones. Visit the Library to read samples, look through the photo Gallery and check out the Daily Dojo, Joshua's personal web log.
- Writer at large
- Literary mercenary
- Author of many plays, screenplays, sketches, novel or two and the occasional absurd comment
- I Have A Play?
- Jul 25th, 2015
- Joshua James Interview | The Action Elite
- Jun 26th, 2015
- ?Pound of Flesh? Review: Variety
- Jun 1st, 2015
- Interview in Kung Fu Magazine
- May 15th, 2015
- Pound Of Flesh - The Movie
- May 14th, 2015
- Ten years? TEN YEARS? The Tenth Anniversary of The Daily Dojo
- Nov 28th, 2014
- Ambivalent - a short play
- Oct 20th, 2014