The Web Dojo of Writer Joshua James
Today's date is April 23rd, 2014
Joshua is a screenwriter and recovering playwright, author of The Joshua James Project and many other things.
He's written at least two movies which you may have seen but not credited for (though he was paid, which is always nice) and has a some cool credited work currently in development.
Joshua loves ice cold tea, cool summer breezes and hot Brazilian Jiujitsu, though not necessarily in that order.
A carnival ride through the mind and work of Writer Joshua James, author of The Men's Room and Tallboy Walkin, co-founder of The Defiant Ones. Visit the Library to read samples, look through the photo Gallery and check out the Daily Dojo, Joshua's personal web log.
- Writer at large
- Literary mercenary
- Author of many plays, screenplays, sketches, novel or two and the occasional absurd comment
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Joins ?Pound of Flesh?
- Jan 18th, 2014
- DIPLOMACY - A Sample From The Joshua James Project
- Jan 7th, 2014
- The Joshua James Project: The Complete List of Plays
- Dec 27th, 2013
- Giving Thanks - Actors & Directors
- Dec 13th, 2013
- Announcing THE JOSHUA JAMES PROJECT
- Dec 10th, 2013
- Completely Zuckered
- Dec 5th, 2013
- Ninth Anniversary of The Daily Dojo
- Nov 28th, 2013